Stacie Aman is a principal at Capitol Counsel, LLC. Aman brings to the firm nearly two decades of experience as a government relations, grassroots campaign, and coalition strategist. Aman has expertise in Medicare, Medicaid, labor and housing finance issues, and implementation of the Affordable Care Act. As a public affairs executive for several large trade associations, Aman spent a number of years developing political strategy, providing analysis, and leading coalition groups in the health care, technology, finance, and housing industries. Through this experience, she brings a wealth of political fundraising experience to the firm as well. Aman has served on several non-profit executive boards and has been at the forefront of corporate implementation of value-based services in post-acute care, having spent considerable time working on initiatives developed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation.
- Villanova University – M.P.A.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University – B.A.
- Golden Living, Washington, D.C. – Chief lobbyist and public affairs executive. Golden Living was one of the nation’s largest providers of skilled nursing, home health, hospice, rehabilitative therapy and assisted living care.
- National Association of Home Builders, Washington, D.C. – Government Relations Manager
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, Arlington, VA – Director, Federal Government Relations
- Consumer Technology Association, Arlington, VA – Government Relations and PAC Manager
- American Health Care Association, Washington, D.C. – Senior Director, Government and Political Affairs
- PAC work – BuildPAC, LeasePAC, CEAPAC, AHCAPAC. As a political director and lobbyist, Aman ran several high profile political action committees and executed numerous successful grassroots campaigns.
- Campaign work – President George W. Bush; and numerous local and statewide campaigns.
- Pennsylvania Health Care Association – Former Member, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Senior Care Association – Former Member, Board of Directors
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association – Former Member, Board of Directors
- California Association of Health Facilities – Former Member, Strategic Planning Committee
As a lobbyist for Golden Living, Aman shaped the company’s multifaceted policy agenda regarding Medicare, Medicaid, labor and housing finance issues, and focused on the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. In addition, Aman oversaw substantive state legislative activity nationwide, while also focusing on crisis management campaigns.